Happy Anniversary 7

Choose one of the cards we present below and surprise that special person with a beautiful message on this important day.

Happy Anniversary. I love you are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY, so this is what I want to say, live in my heart and there for ever stay!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with a heart and this message inside: "Three fabulous years."

Happy Anniversary

Two flamingos face to face with this message: "You are the perfect couple. Happy Anniversary."

Happy Anniversary

"Happy Anniversary you two" is the message with two romantic birds surrounded by hearts of different size and color.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with green letters, some red flowers and a bird on letter H.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with some colorful balloons.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with two romantic skunks.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with a heart in the middle and some red lines next to it.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with a couple of red hearts, golden rings and some silhouettes of flowers. 

Happy Anniversary

This day reminds me that God really loves me, for he gave the most wonderful person and chose her to be my lifetime partner, I will always be grateful. Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with some flowers in shape of hearts.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary with a couple of glasses, some flowers and strawberries.

Happy Anniversary

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Anniversary cards.

Have a nice day.