Condolence messages 5

Wish your deepest condolences and sympathy by sharing a message like this: "Life is the greatest gift that God has given us. Death is only a bridge towards eternal life with God. Certainly, heaven is rejoicing for another soul has finally reached his true home."

You are going to find this and some other messages of condolences below.

I pray to God... May you find comfort in the loving memories of the one who's no more!

Condolence messages

Taken from us tragically, one we loved so dear, we all love you so much and wish you still were here. You meant a lot to everyone, and we think of you each day, it's not the same here on earth since you were taken away.

Condolence messages

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure, with heartfelt sympathy.

Condolence messages

I wish and pray that God gives you the strength and courage to face the most difficult time of your life, I am rally remorseful to hear about this!

Condolence messages

With our deepest sympathy.

Condolence messages

With heartfelt sympathy. Expressing heartfelt sympathy and offering a prayer, that God above will comfort you and ease the loss you bear.

Condolence messages

The gates of memory shall never close we miss you more than anyone knows with tender love and deep regret. We who love you will never forget.

Condolence messages

Please accept our deepest and most heartfelt condolences at this most challenging time.

Condolence messages

Deepest sympathy. I am so sorry for your loss.

Condolence messages

To comfort you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you, I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Condolence messages

Life is the greatest gift that God has given us. Death is only a bridge towards eternal life with God. Certainly, heaven is rejoicing for another soul has finally reached his true home. My deepest condolences.

Condolence messages

May beauty live on in your memories and bring you peace. My deepest sympathy.

Condolence messages

I hope you have enjoyed these Condolence Messages.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com