Happy Anniversary 4

Surprise that special person with a card and a message like this: "To my wonderful husband who has shown me what love really is. Who is the reason for my happy days and the comfort in my sad ones. Who cheers my successes and encourages me in failures. I am so proud to be your wife! Love you! Happy Anniversary!"

Below you are going to find this and some other interesting cards to wish a Happy Anniversary!

May your special day be a celebration of where you've been where you are and how you are growing together in the lord. Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! May the freshness of your love always remain...

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to you both! Mum and dad, I'm so blessed to have you as my parents.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Wedding Anniversary. May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives!

Happy Anniversary

To my wonderful husband who has shown me what love really is. Who is the reason for my happy days and the comfort in my sad ones. Who cheers my successes and encourages me in failures. I am so proud to be your wife! Love you! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary. May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives... God Bless you both!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary I love you!

Happy Anniversary

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

This day reminds me that God really loves me, for he gave the most wonderful person and chose her to be my lifetime partner, I will always be grateful! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary. A rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart.

Happy Anniversary

I love you! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Anniversary cards.

Have a nice day.