Condolence messages 1

One of the worst moments for a person is when somebody we love, dies, that is the moment when we need support from all our friends and family, and one way to calm the pain is with a condolence message.

Below you are going to find a great selection of condolence messages, that I'm sure, you can use to give support to a person who has a loss.

I offer this Bible for you to read. May this give you comfort and strength to face this difficult time. My thoughts and my prayers are in you.

Condolence messages

A great soul has departed, but the memories shall never fade. Your loss is huge, and I can only share your pain. May the soul that has gone, rest in peace. Keep faith and courage. I am sorry for your loss.

Condolence messages

Words are not enough to express the deep hurt, very sorry to hear about your huge loss time shall heal everything stay strong!

Condolence messages

Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.

Condolence messages

Love knows no boundaries. Even those that divide heaven and earth. So whenever you feel sad, just remember, your hearts are connected together. With deepest sympathy.

Condolence messages

Courage now, in this, the hour of mourning. We will forever remember our loved one in happiness. My sympathies for your children, my condolences for your loss. Know that we love you, with everything that we have, and if ever you need anything, we will be here for you.

Condolence messages

Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Condolence messages

Wishing you peace, comfort and hope in the midst of your sorrow...

Condolence messages

The soul that has gone, was indeed a great one. It shined bright even in the darkest times. May the soul rest in peace. I am sorry for your lose.

Condolence messages

There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.

Condolence messages

I know it is tough to see anything beyond this hour of grief, but, you shall overcome this phase by recollecting the good memories you shared with him, Please stay strong!

Condolence messages

When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel you know.

Condolence messages

I hope you have enjoyed these Condolence Messages.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com