Friendship Quotes 2

"Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." This is an amazing quote or definition of the word "friend", you can find this and some other beautiful quotes below.

Choose the best ones and share them with all your friends.

Friendship Quotes

A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths.

Friendship Quotes

Good friends care for each other... close friends understand each other, but true friends stay forever... beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time...!

Friendship Quotes

Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It's about people who remain true behind your back.

Friendship Quotes

When I Count my blessings, I count you twice.

Friendship Quotes

I'm not your heart but I miss you. I'm not your family but I care for you. I'm not your blood but I'm ready to share your pain because I'm your stupid friend...!

Friendship Quotes

I thank your part in my journey.

Friendship Quotes

Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.

Friendship Quotes

The best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world.

Friendship Quotes

Best friends don't care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.

Friendship Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Friendship Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com