Quotes for the soul 1

Choose one of the wonderful quotes that we present below and share it or them with all the people you love.

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life, tip toe if you must, but take the step.

Quotes for the soul

It's all about finding the calm in the chaos.

Quotes for the soul

Follow your soul. It knows the way.

Quotes for the soul

Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.

Quotes for the soul

Soulmates. I spent my days waiting for you, searching the crowds for your face, I stopped breathing the moment you recognized me, as you captured my soul with your gaze.

Quotes for the soul

This goes beyond a heart too open, too giving, that's fallen too fast time and time before. This goes beyond a mind that sees good where often time there is darkness. This spark, it attached to my soul.

Quotes for the soul

You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body.

Quotes for the soul

Can you imagine the world if we only saw soul and not bodies?

Quotes for the soul

I heard that you've been having some trouble finding your place in the world.

Quotes for the soul

The earth has music for those who listen. (Shakespeare)

Quotes for the soul

Stars can't shine without darkness.

Quotes for the soul

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Quotes for the soul

When you meet the other half of your soul you'll understand why things didn't work out with anyone else.

Quotes for the soul

I hope you have enjoyed these quotes for the soul.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com