Love Phrases, I Need You, part 1

If you want to share your feelings, love, pain or any other, you can do it by sending a message with the correct expression, phrase or quote, sometimes if you don't express how you are feeling, nobody is going to know.

Below you are going to find a group of original images and phrases of love, all of them have an expression in common: "I miss you", choose the best one for you and surprise that special person.

I miss you. I need you. I love you. 

I love you i miss you... i need you...i love you...

I never knew how much I needed you, until I lost you.

I never knew how much i needed you, until i lost you

I need you more than you think. I need you so much closer. Please, tell me you need me too.

I need you more than you think.i need you so much closer.please, tell me you need me too

I love how you need me as much as I need you. Please never let me, because I just need you to never give up.

I love how you need me as much as i need you. please never let me, because i just need you to never give up

Come back, I need you here by my side, I need you so much closer.

Come back, i need you here by my side, i need you so much closer

You make me laugh more than anyone, you make me the best, I want to run away with you, I need you.

You make me laugh more than anyone, you make me the best, i want to run away with you. i need you

Come back... I need you.

Come back... i need you

I hope you have enjoyed these Love Phrases with the expression: I need you.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com