Couples Quotes, part 1

If you are looking for a couple quote like this: "Things that makes me love you... You always make time for me. I love that we can talk for hours about nothing. You always respect my decisions. How you know the places where I'm ticklish. I love the way your body moves when we kiss. I love that your mine."

Below you are going to find a great selection of some interesting quotes, perfect for a couple in love that want to share their feelings. Pay attention to every quote to choose the best one for you and your special person.

I smile like and idiot when I'm talking to you. Doesn't matter if it's in person or through text or anything else. I just smile because it's you.

Couples Quotes, part 1

The couples that are "Meant to be" are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.

Couples Quotes, part 1

Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.

Couples Quotes, part 1

Things that makes me love you... You always make time for me. I love that we can talk for hours about nothing. You always respect my decisions. How you know the places where I'm ticklish. I love the way your body moves when we kiss. I love that your mine.

Couples Quotes, part 1

We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson.

Couples Quotes, part 1

My babe, is my babe. Therefore, don't look, touch, wink, wave, stare, flirt, compliment, hold, anything. That's my job.

Couples Quotes, part 1

I lover you yesterday, I love you still, I always have... I always will.

Couples Quotes, part 1

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.

Couples Quotes, part 1

Soulmates. The heaven brought us together forever I will love you forever, in this life and in the next.

Couples Quotes, part 1

Eyes were made to see, ears were made to hear, mouths were made to speak, hearts were made to love and I was made to love you.

Couples Quotes, part 1

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com