Couples Quotes, part 7

There are many ways to show your love, one of them is with a quote like this: "It's crazy, because I don't even know when you became so important to me. It's like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling, but you don't realize how they're adding up. Then suddenly, you whole lawn is covered, all these little things have added up, and you're my snowstorm, baby."

Below you are going to find this and some other quotes perfect to share your feeling with that special person who makes you feel happy.

Never have I ever wanted someone as bad as I want you.

Couples Quotes, part 7

Love is what makes two people sit en the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room at both ends.

Couples Quotes, part 7

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say to remind you that you're the best thing that every happened to me.

Couples Quotes, part 7

Every day I spend with you, becomes the new best day of my life.

Couples Quotes, part 7

I will care for you whatever the conditions may be... Love you forever.

Couples Quotes, part 7

Remember the day we first started talking to each other? 
'Cause that's what started you and I.

Couples Quotes, part 7

It's crazy, because I don't even know when you became so important to me. It's like watching a snowstorm. You see the flakes falling, but you don't realize how they're adding up. Then suddenly, you whole lawn is covered, all these little things have added up, and you're my snowstorm, baby.

Couples Quotes, part 7

1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I had the privilege to meet you.

Couples Quotes, part 7

I know you will not call, but, I want to live with the feeling that you will!

Couples Quotes, part 7

If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's your, if it doesn't, it never was.

Couples Quotes, part 7

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Couples Quotes, part 7

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com