Couples Quotes, part 6

Below you are going to find a great selection of couples quotes that you will enjoy, you just have to choose the best idea and surprise your special person with it, remember that everybody is happy knowing that is loved.

May the love you share lasts a lifetime and may you accomplish all the dreams that you have entwined together.  I love you!!

Couples Quotes, part 6

Those who fall in love with practice without science are like a sailor who enters a ship without a helm or a compass and who never can be certain whither he is going. Leonardo Da Vinci.

Couples Quotes, part 6

I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

Couples Quotes, part 6

Some love one, some love two. I love one... That is you.

Couples Quotes, part 6

I love you more than any word can say, I love  you more than every action I take, I'll be right here loving you till the end.

Couples Quotes, part 6

I smile like and idiot when I'm talking to you. Doesn't matter if it's in person or through text or anything else. I just smile because it's you.

Couples Quotes, part 6

Cause it's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you.

Couples Quotes, part 6

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

Couples Quotes, part 6

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.

Couples Quotes, part 6

LOVE is not about how many days, months, or years you've been together. 
LOVE is about how much you love each other EVERY DAY!!!

Couples Quotes, part 6

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com