Couples Quotes, part 4

In this post you are going to find a great selection of quotes that are perfect for couples, below you are going to find expressions like this: 

"Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words became meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine not having you in my life."

Or this other one: "A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future."

You just have to choose the best one for you and your couple and that's all.

Te best feeling is when I look at you and you're already staring.

Couples Quotes, part 4

Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words became meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine not having you in my life.

Couples Quotes, part 4

Let all my smile be yours and all your tears be mine.. Let all my happiness be yours and all your sadness be mine.. Let the whole world be yours but only you be mine.

Couples Quotes, part 4

I wish you understood how happy you make me.

Couples Quotes, part 4

There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love...

Couples Quotes, part 4

Never regret something that once made you smile.

Couples Quotes, part 4

I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried, that's only because I love you and don't want to lose you.

Couples Quotes, part 4

It's just you and me together forever.

Couples Quotes, part 4

Choose the guy who takes you to his house to meet his parents, not his bedroom.

Couples Quotes, part 4

Come what may... I will love you... Until my dying day.

Couples Quotes, part 4

A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.

Couples Quotes, part 4

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com