Couples Quotes, part 5

There are many ways to show your love and share your feeling, one of them is with the appropriate quote or image and of  course the best idea is to use both: an image and a couple, below you are going to find a selection of this kind of surprises that you can use to make your special person happy, choose the best for you and for him or her and send it, share it or print it.

My babe, is my babe. Therefore, don't look, touch, wink, wave, stare, flirt, compliment, hold, anything. That's my job.

Couples Quotes, part 5

All the cute things you do simply tickle my heart.

Couples Quotes, part 5

Come what may... 
I will love you...
Until my dying day.

Couples Quotes, part 5

You being in my arms, heart by heart feels like our love would never end!

Couples Quotes, part 5

I smile like and idiot when I'm talking to you. Doesn't matter if it's in person or through text or anything else. I just smile because it's you.

Couples Quotes, part 5

I have a heart and that is true, but now it has gone from me to you, so care for it just like I do, because I have no heart and you have two.

Couples Quotes, part 5

Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.

Couples Quotes, part 5

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. William Shakespeare.

Couples Quotes, part 5

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you... but trusting them not to.

Couples Quotes, part 5

I will care for you whatever the conditions may be... Love you forever.

Couples Quotes, part 5

I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.

Couples Quotes, part 5

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com