Couples Quotes, part 3

There are beautiful quotes for couples like this: "Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you."

In you are interested about sharing this quote or any other one, below you are going to find a selection of options that will be really useful.

It's nice when someone holds and umbrella for you under the rain...

Couples Quotes, part 3

You're not just my friend, you're my love.
You're not just my love, you're my heart.
You're not just my heart, you're my life.
You're not just my life, you're my Everything.

Couples Quotes, part 3

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.

Couples Quotes, part 3

Relationship is not just holding hands while you understand each other. It's also having lots of misunderstandings and still not leaving each other's hands.

Couples Quotes, part 3

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Couples Quotes, part 3

I wasn't planning on loving you, but I'm happy that I did.

Couples Quotes, part 3

True love never dies it only gets stronger with time.

Couples Quotes, part 3

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart.

Couples Quotes, part 3

Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you.

Couples Quotes, part 3

I'm so ready for our future together.

Couples Quotes, part 3

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com