Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2

A great way to wish a Happy Birthday is with a card, but if this card is original, the result is even better. Bellow you are going to find a great and original selection of birthday greeting cards that you can use to surprise that special persona on his or her special day.

Birthday Card with a bouquet of pink roses and this message:
I just wanted to say happy birthday, and hope you have the best party ever!

Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2

A colorful and original card with balloons and this message:
Have an absolutely amazing day all about you!! Happy Birthday my darling!

Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2

In this image we have a white heart on two hands and this message: I hope you have a magical day full of love and happiness! Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2

A funny way to say Happy Birthday with this message: Just live it out to the fullest and have fun!

Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2


A romantic and original card with a couple in love sharing a beverage.

Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2

Original birthday card with balloons and this message:
I wanted to give you the best birthday greeting ever... Happy Birthday. I hope I did.

Happy Birthday, Original Cards, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these original cards for wishing Happy Birthday.

Have a nice day.