Christian Phrases 7

Choose the best Christian Phrase from the list we present below and share it with that person who needs it.

I pray that your love for each other will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in your knowledge and understanding.

Christian Phrases

I pray that you grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the Love of Christ.

Christian Phrases

"With God all things are possible!"

Christian Phrases

Without God our week would be: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday. 7 days without God makes one weak.

Christian Phrases

Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another for love covers a multitude of sins.

Christian Phrases

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Christian Phrases
 
As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. That's what you call God's Will.

Christian Phrases

Love is patient, love is kind, it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Christian Phrases

Because he bends down to listen I will pray as long as I have breath.

Christian Phrases

For God hath not called us to uncleanness, but unto holiness.

Christian Phrases

I hope you have enjoyed these Christian Phrases.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com