Christian Phrases 6

If you need a Christian Phrase, below you are going to find a great selection of this kind of quotes. Choose the best one and if you know someone who needs them, you can share the one is the most amazing for you.

Without Christ I am nothing.

Christian Phrases

What kind of king would choose to wear a crown that bleeds and scars to win my heart.

Christian Phrases

There is hope for me yet because God won't forget all the plans he's made for me.

Christian Phrases

Don't compare your love story to those you watch in movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by God.

Christian Phrases

God will make a way when there seems to be no way.

Christian Phrases

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.

Christian Phrases

God's work in us isn't over when we receive salvation - it has just begun.

Christian Phrases

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Christian Phrases

Christ. The Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Christian Phrases

God didn't bring you this far to leave you.

Christian Phrases

You find your meaning in life when you realize your gifts.

iChristian Phrases

I hope you have enjoyed these Christian Phrases.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com