Phrases of Love for Men 1

Choose the best phrase of love for men from this selection and surprise your special person, men also like to receive this kind of romantic details, so, do it and he will feel great.

You are my happy.

Phrases of Love for Men

Talking to you, laughing with you, being with you, changes my whole mood.

Phrases of Love for Men

When I'm with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside.

Phrases of Love for Men

I hope you want to stay for a long time, because my heart really likes you.

Phrases of Love for Men

When a man loves a woman, she becomes his weakness. When A woman loves a man, he becomes her strength. That, ladies and gentlemen is an exchange of power... Truth

Phrases of Love for Men

You are... My love, my protector, my hero and no matter the distance I will always wait for you.

Phrases of Love for Men

I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything.

Phrases of Love for Men

One day I am going to wake up, roll over on my side, and kiss the love of my life good morning.

Phrases of Love for Men

Real LOVE is an expression of internal productivity and includes caring, respect, responsability and knowledge.

Phrases of Love for Men

You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

Phrases of Love for Men

Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.

Phrases of Love for Men

I hope you have enjoyed these Phrases of Love for Men.

Have a nice day.