Phrases of Love for Men 4

Imagine to surprise your special person with a phrase of love like this: "Why cant you just magically pop into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?"

Here you are going to find this and some other beautiful phrases of love for men.

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often, and a whole lot more each day.

Phrases of Love for Men

Why cant you just magically pop into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?

Phrases of Love for Men

I want to say I miss you. But it wouldn't change anything so I'll just keep on pretending I don't.

Phrases of Love for Men

But I must admit it. I would marry you in an instant.

Phrases of Love for Men

The best thing to hold onto in like is each other.

Phrases of Love for Men

So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light.

Phrases of Love for Men

I never once considered letting you go.

Phrases of Love for Men

The love that last longest is the love that is never returned.

Phrases of Love for Men

I hate days when I don't hear your voice.

Phrases of Love for Men

Yes... I have a dirty mind and you're on it...

Phrases of Love for Men

And suddenly you were my everything.

Phrases of Love for Men

My love for you comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Phrases of Love for Men

You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.

Phrases of Love for Men

I hope you have enjoyed these Phrases of Love for Men.

Have a nice day.