Phrases of Love for Men 3

Enjoy these amazing phrases of love for men and surprise your especial person sharing with him one of them.

I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you've never left.

Phrases of Love for Men

My dad told me "If a man cares about you, you won't ever have to wonder how he feels, he'll constantly remind you" and that really hit deep.

Phrases of Love for Men

The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way.

Phrases of Love for Men

Keep calm and love your chocolate man.

Phrases of Love for Men

Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary.

Phrases of Love for Men

You're pretty much my most favorite of all time, in the history of ever.

Phrases of Love for Men

You are... My love. My protector. My hero and no matter the distance. I will always wait for you...

Phrases of Love for Men

I love you for all that you are all that you have been and all you're yet to be.

Phrases of Love for Men

True Love isn't easy, but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can never be replaced.

Phrases of Love for Men

Take a chance. You never know how perfect something might turn out to be.

Phrases of Love for Men

A good guy is like a four leaf clover lucky to have but hard to find. 

Phrases of Love for Men

I hope you have enjoyed these Phrases of Love for Men.

Have a nice day.