Quotes for sons 4

"You'll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You are his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy."
Imagine to give a quote as beautiful as this to your boy, I'm sure he is going to feel really happy.
Below you are going to find an amazing selection of  images and quotes for sons, that you are going to enjoy.

Quotes for sons

Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes, and realize I've already created one.

Quotes for sons

Sons are a blessing. Specially mine! I love my son.

Quotes for sons

To my son, you may one day do great things and I will be proud of you but no matter how old you are or what you do with your life, in my eyes you will always be my little boy.

Quotes for sons

My child, no matter how many years go by, no matter how far you're away from me, nothing can change the bond between us, my baby, you'll always be...

Quotes for sons

You are my son. A man stands now where my baby used to be, and the sight of him all grown up moves me. My son has become a wiser and stronger man than I ever dreamed he could be. I know by looking at him that God has blessed me in ways that years ago I never would have believed. He is an adult to the world and that is how it should be, but in my heart and soul he will always be.

Quotes for sons

I adore his smile. I cherish his hugs. I admire his heart, but most of all... I love that he is my son.

Quotes for sons

You've been a blessing from the start, I love you my son with all my heart.

Quotes for sons

To my son. I sometimes wish
I sometimes wish you were still small. Not yet so big and strong and tall. For when I think of yesterday. I close my eyes and see you play...

Quotes for sons

A prayer for my son. Dear Lord, your gifts are many. I am thankful for every one. One of the greatest gifts you've given, is the gift of my dear son. Thank you for his life, dear Lord. Watch over him each day. May he be safe and free from harm, as he goes about each day. Bless him through life's trials. Help him choose right from wrong. An example be, for all to see, standing tall, and proud and strong.

Quotes for sons

Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes, and realize I've already created one.

Quotes for sons

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes for sons.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com