Quotes for sons 1

If you have a son that makes your life worth living by just being around him and you're proud of your son, like and share these pictures.

Hold him a little longer rock him a little more read him another story you've only read him four let him sleep on your shoulder rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.

Quotes for sons

Labor is the only blind date where you know you will meet the love of your life.

Quotes for sons

May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I love you!

Quotes for sons

I never knew how much I loved your Daddy until I saw how much he loved you.

Quotes for sons

Before you were born, we dreamed of you, we imagined you, we prayed for you. Now that you are here, we hope for you, we love you, we thank God for you.

Quotes for sons

The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake...

Quotes for sons

I gave birth to you, but you didn't come with instructions. I know that I made mistakes along the way, and for those I am sorry. I pray that you understand that they came from me not knowing and not from a lack of love...

Quotes for sons

I love you, son. I hold you and your happiness within my heart each and every day. I am so proud of you and so thankful to the years that have given me so much to be thankful for....

Quotes for sons

My greatest wish is that my kids always know how much I love them, and that they walk through the rest of their lives knowing I'll always be there for them anyway I can.

Quotes for sons

A Parent's Prayer
Thank you for my children, Lord; I know they are a gift from you. Daily I need your strength and wisdom to train them in the way they should go. Give me patience and a joyful heart; let me be an example of your love and forgiveness. Thank you, Father, for the honor of being a parent. Amen.

Quotes for sons 

Your Son will hold your hand for only a little while but he will hold your heart for a lifetime. If you have a son that makes your life worth living by just being around him and you're proud of your son, like and share this picture.

Quotes for sons

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes for sons.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com