Quotes for sons 2

Enjoy these amazing quotes and phrases for sons:

Son. Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys but in the hearts of Mothers they are still their little boys.

Quotes for sons

To my child... When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Quotes for sons

You are my son. A man stands now where my baby used to be, and the sight of him all grown up moves me. My son has become a wiser and stronger man than I ever dreamed he could be. I know by looking at him that God has blessed me in ways that years ago I never would have believed...

Quotes for sons

Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.

Quotes for sons

The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love - unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.

Quotes for sons

...and she loved a little boy very very much, even more than she loved herself.

Quotes for sons

I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.

Quotes for sons

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

Quotes for sons

Superheroes are often disguised as sons.

Quotes for sons

My son is one of the best gift that God could bless me with I love you son, with all my heart, God bless you'love you and miss you.

Quotes for sons

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes for sons.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com