Quotes for sons 3

Below you are going to find a great selection of quotes for sons, choose the best one for you and share it with your son, he'll feel really happy.

My son you may have out grown my lap but you will never out grow my heart.

Quotes for sons

Every mother of a son prays for him to marry someone who loves him, cherishes him, delights in him, appreciates him, and honors him.

Quotes for sons

There's this boy who stole my heart. He calls me mom.

Quotes for sons

A mother is her son's home base...

Quotes for sons

I love you no matter what you do! I may not kike it, we may argue and disagree but, I will always love you! Love, Mom.

Quotes for sons

To my son. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the man I know you can be. Mom

Quotes for sons

Boy (Boi). The wildest of all animals. A noise with dirt on it. Most precious to their mothers.

Quotes for sons

You think daddies with little girls are crazy and dangerous? Try a mommy with a little boy... I dare you.

Quotes for sons

Son. You are loved for the little boy you were, the special man you are now, and the wonderful son you always will be.

Quotes for sons

Rules for Dating My Son.
He is not your ATM. If you show up my house looking like a tripper, I will make you go away. If I see any "sexts" on his phone, I will make you go away. Understand that if I don't like you, I will make you go away.

Quotes for sons

To my children... If I had to choose between loving you and breathing... I would use my last breath to tell you... I love you.

Quotes for sons

I hope you have enjoyed these Quotes for sons.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com