Happy Quotes 7

Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. And the idea is that our days are full of happiness.

Below you are going to find a funny selection of happy quotes that are going to be a great idea not only for you, but for all your friends.

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
Happy Quotes

It is now how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. (Charles Spurgeon)

Happy Quotes

Someone else is happy with less than what you have.

Happy Quotes

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I know you are not"

Happy Quotes

Smile,it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.

Happy Quotes

Happiness... is when we realize how blessed we are for what we have...

Happy Quotes

I hope you always find a reason to smile.

Happy Quotes

Smiling is good for the heart, laughing is good for the soul and loving will keep you living, laughing and smiling.

Happy Quotes

What wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet.

Happy Quotes

Start each day with a grateful heart.

Happy Quotes

Don't let the silly little things steal your happiness.

Happy Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com