Happy Quotes 3

Cheer up with these funny quotes about happiness, some of them are clever and brilliant, and some others, not as clever or brilliant. Remember that if somebody loves you, that person is going to wants your happiness. 

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy, if you find the perfect quote, share it with that special person or friend.

Surround yourself with those who make you happy.

Happy Quotes

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Happy Quotes

At this stage in my life if it doesn't. 1. Make me happy. 2. Make me better. 3. Make me money. I don't make time for it.

Happy Quotes

Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Happy Quotes

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Happy Quotes

In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

Happy Quotes

Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain.

Happy Quotes

Rise up, start fresh, see the bright, opportunity in each new day.

Happy Quotes

Eat better. Run more. Squat more. Sleep earlier. Wake up earlier. Make a good breakfast. Drink water. Eat fruits. Read books. Adventure. Talk less. Listen more. Feel deeper. Love better. Open your eyes. Experience life. Be happy.

Happy Quotes

Your are the sunshine that makes my day.

Happy Quotes

I think it's time to be happy again.

Happy Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com