Happy Quotes 6

Don't forget that live is better with a positive thinking so, try to be happy, things are going to be better. Below you are going to find a funny selection of quotes that can be useful for you and for all people yo want to make feel happy.

Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

Happy Quotes

The best feeling of happiness is when you're happy because you've made somebody else happy.

Happy Quotes

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth looking back at.

Happy Quotes

"Happiness is a journey... not a destination." Ben Sweetland.

Happy Quotes

Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative, more happiness.

Happy Quotes

When I give you my time, I'm giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don't make me regret it.

Happy Quotes

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.

Happy Quotes

Life is too short to miss out on being really happy.

Happy Quotes

Happiness is always knocking on your door, you just gotta let it in.

Happy Quotes

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy donuts. And that's kind of the same thing.

Happy Quotes

The greater your storm the brighter your rainbow.

Happy Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com