Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

If you are a funny person and everybody knows you like one, don't lose your essence and surprise your mom on her day with a funny mother's quote. Choose one of the funny images we present below and surprise your mom on your own way. 

Mother (muhth-er) - noun
1. One person who does the work of twenty. For free. (See also: "masochist", "loony", "saint".)

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

Anatomy of a mother. Mouth. Warning me about the dangers of too much drink...

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his."

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

While you're at it could you set up a couple of play - dates for me too?

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

Or give it to you mother. She knows how to do it.

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

Dear Mom. It's not that you're the only one who sees the messes, it's that you're the only one who cares. Except today. We care today, because dad's bribing us and he seems serious. Happy Mother's Day!

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

Rules for dating my son.
1. He is not your ATM.
2. If you show up to my house looking like a stripper, I will make you go away.
3. If I see any "sexts" on his phone, I will make you go away.
4. Understand that if I don't like you, I will make you go away...

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

Mom, Amy is mad at me again :-(
Why does she keep on getting mad at you? Best friends shouldn't act like that!!!
*sigh* I wish I knew.
You know what I think...
What?
She's jealous. Because you have a sexy mother like me. #ImsexyandIknowit

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

My kids call it "yelling" when I raise my voice... But I call it "motivational speaking" for the selective hearing!

Funny Mothers Quotes, part 1

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Mothers Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imagestlist.com