Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

A great way to surprise your mom or any other one's mom that you also love, is with a sincere quote for celebrating mother's day. Below you are going to find a selection of interesting examples that you can use to give her a great gift.

Happy Mother's Day mom you are an inspiration a great friend, and by far the best mom any one can ask for.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

Happy Mother's Day. Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small and always leave my firgerprints on furniture and walls. But every day I'm growing, I'll be grown some day and all those tiny handprints will surely fade away. So here's a little handprint just so you can recall exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

MOM. You are the most valuable thing for me. You are uncomparible with any others. I'm lucky that I got you. Don't go away from me I will die without you. Happy Mother's Day Mom from the bottom of my heart.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

Wishing you songbirds to welcome each morning. Wishing you flowers to brighten each spring. Wishing you laughter, and sharing and caring, and all of the joy that each new day can bring! Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

A mother's work is never done, she works from morning until down, she spreads her love and keeps you warm, but only once a year we say Mother we wish you "Happy Mother's Day!"

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

Mom. You do so much for me. You're always working so hard. So I've been thinking, and I've decided that I'm not going to ask for any more favors.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

Happy Mother's day my dear mother. I feel so secure in this world, you will always be there for me to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. I always pray to God, may you live long life and always be with me. I love you more than my life.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

Happy Mother's day. A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

You are so special and so kind, you will always be on my mind. Words are not enough to express my love for you, you have always been with me , and that is why I love you. Happy Mother's day.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these Mother's Day Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com