Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Surprise your mom on this Mother's Day with a quote as beautiful as this: Because I feel that in the heavens above the angels, whispering one to another, can find among their burning tears of love, none so devotional as that of "Mother," therefore, by that dear name I have long called you. You who are more than mother unto me. Happy Mother's Day.

If you liked it, choose it or any other one from the selection we present below and send it to the most important woman in your life.

Mother is an undying love, a love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. Mother you are all of this and more, I love you very much! Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Mum, for all your love and kindness, for all your tender care, for all the joy that it has bought, just knowing you were there, for all of this and so much more, a card for you should bring, a wish for every happiness, a thanks for everything! Happy Mothers Day.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Thank you for your love, support, guidance, laughter, patience, hugs and kisses! Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Mom, this bouquet is for the hundred little things you do for us every day... 'n for the reason none can do what you do for us! You're appreciated not just today but every other day!

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Happy Mothers Day. Your eyes, calm as leaves in the frost, your eyes, sparked when I am disrespectful, your eyes, seeing through me, your eyes, soft, gentle...

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

I believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT because I have loved my Mother, ever since I opened my eyes... Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Because I feel that in the heavens above the angels, whispering one to another, can find among their burning tears of love, none so devotional as that of "Mother," therefore, by that dear name I have long called you. You who are more than mother unto me. Happy Mother's Day.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Happy Mother's Day. Too often you don't like my taste, and sometimes my gifts go to waste, so this year my gift to you, is this list of over-due Honey Do's.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Happy Mother's Day. Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there. It's definitely not always the easiest job but it is the most rewarding.

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

Happy Mother's Day. Wishing you time, just to dream, just to relax, just to enjoy!

Mother's Day Quotes, part 1

I hope you have enjoyed these Mother's Day Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com