Father's Day Quotes, part 3

Our father is the person who believe in us, that is the best gift that a person could receive, if you want to tell him, thank you, I love you, I miss you, or you just want to surprise him on this father's day, choose one of the card we present below, you will find not only beautiful images, but sincere quotes for dad too.

In this card we can see a beautiful expression that says: Dad... A son's first hero, daughter's first love.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

In this image we can see a father walking with his boy and the quote: One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A nice quote for father's day that says: Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A father playing with his boy and the quote: I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A father and his newborn with the quote: To really know a father, observe his behavior with a lady, a flat tire, and a child.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A tender image with a father and his baby with the expression: I may find my prince, but my dad will always be my king.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A girl kissing her father with the quote: Dear Dad. Your unconditional support and presence have made me feel safe...

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

Happy Father's Day. Up near the surface their love is distinct, like a garden surveyed in the sun, in which seed-time and full bloom are credibly linked by a consciousness shared and hard won.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A card with a dad and his girl in shadows and this quote: A father hold his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A father and his boy fishing and a quote that says: The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad! Happy Father's Day.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A beautiful quote for father's day: A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

A father playing with his girl and the quote: You hold my hand and show me the world...

Father's Day Quotes, part 3

I hope you have enjoyed these cards with Father's Day Quotes.

Have a nice day.