Christian Phrases 4

I know you are going to enjoy these beautiful Christian Phrases, I am sure that they are going to help you if you have some difficult or if anyone who you love, needs them, they are going to be really useful.

I am not ashamed of the gospel for the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.

Christian Phrases

Faith. It makes things possible, not easy.

Christian Phrases

The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.

Christian Phrases

Believe. Blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe.

Christian Phrases

Faith is a knowledge within the heart beyond the reach of proof.

Christian Phrases

Prayer is the key that unlocks all doors.

Christian Phrases

I have loved you with an everlasting love.

Christian Phrases

Our God is love.

Christian Phrases

Jesus is my savior not my religion.

Christian Phrases

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

Christian Phrases

I can't brag about my love for God because I fail him daily. But I can brag about his love for me because it never fails.

Christian Phrases

I hope you have enjoyed these Christian Phrases.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com