Christian Phrases 2

Below you are going to find Christian Phrases like this: "But he said to me "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Choose the best one and share it with all the people you love.

I am nos ashamed of the gospel for the power of God, for the salvation of everyone who believes.

Christian Phrases

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love does not envy. Love does not boast.

Christian Phrases

God will never give you more than you can handle.

Christian Phrases

If God brings you to it he will bring you through it.

Christian Phrases

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Christian Phrases

God doesn't give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given.

Christian Phrases

But he said to me "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Christian Phrases

And God called the dry land earth and the gathering together of the waters called he seas and God saw that it was good.

Christian Phrases

I believe.

Christian Phrases

With Christ we can weather any storm.

Christian Phrases

The Lord is my strength and my song.

Christian Phrases

I hope you have enjoyed these Christian Phrases.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com