Christian Phrases 1

Below you are going to find a great selection of images with Christian Phrases, choose the best one and share it with the people that you know love these kind of phrases or quotes and make them feel happy.

Being a Christian doesn't mean I won't fall... it means Jesus will catch me when I do...

Christian Phrases

Walk by faith, not by sight.

Christian Phrases

When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.

Christian Phrases

He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Christian Phrases

My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from him, he alone is my rock and my salvation.

Christian Phrases

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

Christian Phrases

Outside of Christ I am weak in Christ I am strong.

Christian Phrases

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.

Christian Phrases

Blinded by the lies of the world. Enlightened by the truth of God's love.

Christian Phrases

Joyful. All things are possible. Sing Praises. Be still know God. Trust and obey. Worship the King. Have faith. I am blessed. Praise the Lord. Love divine. Amazing Grace.

Christian Phrases

I am the daughter of a king that is not moved by the world. For my God is with me and goes before me I do not fear because I am his.

Christian Phrases

I hope you have enjoyed these Christian Phrases.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com