Sister's Quotes, part 2

Surprise your sister with a quote like this: "Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are  smiling, even in the dark."

Below you are going to find this and some other quotes, perfect to tell your sister how much you love her.

For my sister. There is a garden in my heart where happy memories grow of those who mean the most to me, as seasons come and go... and among the fairest flowers that there could ever be is the memory of my sister and how much she means to me.

Sister's Quotes

My sister. She knows just where I dream to go, remembers where I've bee. Accepts me just the way I am, and treats me like a friend. She's someone who is there for me, no matter what or when, and every time I'm with her, it's like coming home again. Love, Sis.

Sister's Quotes

My sister, my friend. It doesn't really matter if we're together or apart, you're never really far from me, you're always in my heart. I love the way we both can laugh, until we almost cry, yet hug each other tenderly, when real tears fill our eyes.

Sister's Quotes

Just for you sister on your birthday. Your birthday is the perfect time to wish you nothing less than all the may joyful things that bring you happiness... 

Sister's Quotes

Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live.

Sister's Quotes

Thinking of you, sister today is your birthday and you have a brand new year ahead, with the past behind you and so many dreams and wishes just waiting to come true.

Sister's Quotes

A birthday poem for my sister. Today I hope for you the best and much happiness. Today I hope all your wishes come true. May God bless you on this special day.

Sister's Quotes

Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are  smiling, even in the dark.

Sister's Quotes

Sisters. There's a special kind of freedom that sisters enjoy. Freedom to share inner most thoughts, to ask a favour, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves.

Sister's Quotes

Dearest Sister. Our friendship is a true reflection of years of laughter and love, a precious gift to cherish sent from above. When you look into this mirror, my love you will see, for the strength of our bond is the heart of our family.

Sister's Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Sister's Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com