Loyalty Quotes 2

Enjoy the quotes about loyalty that we present below, between them you are going to find someones like this:

Loyalty. Look not for beauty nor for the color of skin, but look for the heart that is loyal within for beauty will fade and skin will grow old, but a heart that is loyal will never grow cold.

I'm not perfect but I'm loyal.

Loyalty Quotes

Spoil me with loyalty I can finance myself.

Loyalty Quotes

If you can't stand for me, then don't lean on me.

Loyalty Quotes

Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a damn.

Loyalty Quotes

Stray real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.

Loyalty Quotes

If you want loyalty, get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention, get a smart dog.

Loyalty Quotes

Loyalty. Look not for beauty nor for the color of skin, but look for the heart that is loyal within for beauty will fade and skin will grow old, but a heart that is loyal will never grow cold.

Loyalty Quotes

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything.

Loyalty Quotes

One loyal girlfriend is worth more than one hundred girls.

Loyalty Quotes

Loyalty isn't grey. It's black and white. You're either loyal completely, or not loyal at all. And people have to understand this. You can't be loyal only when it serves you.

Loyalty Quotes

Never let your loyalty make a fool of you. 

Loyalty Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Loyalty Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com