Valentines Day I Love You, part 1

Show the person you share your life with, your joys and sorrows, your successes and failures, how much you love her or love him, and although you should not need a particular date to do it, it is actually in those special days when a person expects demonstration of love. 

In the pictures below we present an interesting selection of images with the phrase "I love you", perfect to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

A gift with a red ribbon and the words "I Love You" at the bottom.


San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

An image of a heart with a lock and the perfect key with the phrase "I Love You". 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

A red heart with the phrase "I Love You" inside and with a little hamster next to it. 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

An image of a white cat with wings, holding a heart shaped balloon with the words "I Love You" inside. 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

An image with two hearts pierced by a single arrow and the phrase "I Love You" 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

The phrase "I Love You" on a card on a bed of purple rose petals. 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

An image of a white teddy filled with red kisses and the phrases "I Love You" and Kiss me. 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

A metal balloon in shape of a heart and some hearts inside with the phrase, Today, and Forever Tomorroy ... I love you.

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

The phrase "I Love You" written inside a heart outlined with a pencil. 

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

The phrase "I Love You" at the bottom of the image that contains a beautiful rose and hearts alongside

San Valentin, I love you, parte 1

I hope you have enjoyed these images with the phrase I Love You.

Related Posts;


Have a nice day with ImagesList.com