Motivational Quotes, part 7

Between the following motivational quotes, you are going to find some like this: At the end of our lives, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made or how many great things we have done. We will be judged by "I was hungry and you gave me to eat. I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless and you took me in."

Choose the best one and share it.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it...

Motivational Quotes, part 7

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Motivational Quotes, part 7

We all have great inner power, the power is self-faith, there's really an attitude to winning, you have to see yourself winning before you win and you have to be hungry, you have to want to conquer...

Motivational Quotes, part 7

At the end of our lives, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made or how many great things we have done. We will be judged by "I was hungry and you gave me to eat. I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless and you took me in." 

Motivational Quotes, part 7

Be yourself. There is something that you can do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that.

Motivational Quotes, part 7

The greatest prayer is patience...

Motivational Quotes, part 7

May you always do what you are afraid to do.

Motivational Quotes, part 7

Dreams don't work unless you do.

Motivational Quotes, part 7

There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient...

Motivational Quotes, part 7

Expect nothing and you will never be dissapointed.

Motivational Quotes, part 7

I hope you have enjoyed these Motivational Quotes.

Have a nice day.