Motivational Quotes, part 2

This is your chance to do a good thing for a friend, a family member or any other special one, if you are thinking about the best way to do it, it is actually very simple, you just have to choose one of the motivational phrases that we present below and send it, share it, personalize it or print it. 

Remember, a bird on a tree, never is afraid to break the branch, because his confidence is not on the tree, but on his own wings.

You have the potential to make beautiful things. Yes, YOU!

Motivational Quotes, part 2

When you walk up to opportunity's door, don't knock...

Motivational Quotes, part 2

Why do I succeed? I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not, I will fight against the odds, I will sacrifice, I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt...

Motivational Quotes, part 2

Thought about stopping, then ran harder.

Motivational Quotes, part 2

I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because, he will find an easy way to do it.

Motivational Quotes, part 2

Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow.

Motivational Quotes, part 2

Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die...

Motivational Quotes, part 2

Everyday is a second chance.

Motivational Quotes, part 2

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying again...

Motivational Quotes, part 2

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything -all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment of failure- these things just fall away in the face of death...

Motivational Quotes, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these Motivational Quotes.

Have a nice day.