Funny Love Phrases, part 5

Keep smiling and making happy that special person who makes you a better person, you can do it by sending him or her one or more of the cards with funny love phrases that we present below, choose the best one for you and that person and send it, share it or print it.

The first sigh of love is the last breath of wisdom.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

Treat her like a queen and she'll treat you like a king. Treat her like a game and she'll show you how it's played.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

I love how I can feel like cinderella in jeans and converse when I'm with you.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our lame jokes... I fell in love.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

Me without you is like: A sneaker without laces, a geek without braces, asentencewithoutspaces.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

Roses are red. Violets are blue. He's for me, not for you. If by chance, you take my place, I'll take my fist, and smash your face.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

I'm not sure which is worse... missing you, or the fact that there's nothing I can do about it.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

You can sleep in my heart.
Are you joking? Will it take on my weight?

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

You hold my heart in your hands... "Don't Clap"

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

I wish love is like a baby shampoo it has "No More Tears" formula.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

People say we cannot live without Love, I think Oxygen is more important.

Funny Love Phrases, part 5

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Phrases.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com