Funny Love Phrases, part 3

Enjoy that special person who makes you feel happy, makes you feel alive, makes you a better person, choosing one or more than one of the cards with funny love phrases that we present below, once you have decided which one is the best, print it, share it or send it.

Oh why'd you have to be so cute? It's impossible to ignore you.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

I love you this much.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

When 3 people have sex, it's called a threesome. When 2 people have sex, it's called a twosome. Now I understand why they call you handsome!!

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

A girl, con be your best friend, worst enemy, a real sweetheart, or a real bitch. It all depends on how you treat her.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

You never know what you have until... you clean your room.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

When I'm SINGLE, all I see are couples being happy. When I'm DATING someone, all I see are singles being happy.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

I love you more than a fat kid loves cake.

Funny Love Phrases, part 3

I hope you have enjoyed these Funny Love Phrases.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com