Friendship Quotes 6

Enjoy these friendship quotes and share your favorite one with that friend who is important in your life.

If you never had friends... you never lived life.

Friendship Quotes

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up... after I finish laughing.

Friendship Quotes

Good friends never say goodbye they simply say "See you soon"

Friendship Quotes

Side by side or miles apart friends are forever close to your heart.

Friendship Quotes

A true friend is hard to find, they are rare and one of a kind. I don't care if I had only few, at least I have one of the best - you!

Friendship Quotes

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

Friendship Quotes

Friendship is like a precious flower ready to bloom every hour. It may stop growing or keep on flowing but you'll still have it forever.

Friendship Quotes

Friendship is a two way street not a one way road.

Friendship Quotes

When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you, and your best friend will be there.

Friendship Quotes

Friendship is not finding gold or silver among the rocks of life, it is accepting each other as coal until diamonds are formed with time.

Friendship Quotes

A true friend is one who makes you laugh so hard you pee a little.

Friendship Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Friendship Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com