Friendship Quotes 5

This could be a good meaning for friendship "One of the benefits of being my friend is that you can come to my house in your pajamas, no make-up and look like crap and I won't judge you... Because I will also be in my pajamas, with no make-up and looking like crap."

Find this and some others quotes and phrases below and share it with your friends.

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

Friendship Quotes

Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where yo stand.

Friendship Quotes

One of the benefits of being my friend is that you can come to my house in your pajamas, no make-up and look like crap and I won't judge you... Because I will also be in my pajamas, with no make-up and looking like crap.

Friendship Quotes

Letting go doesn't mean you forget the person completely. It just means that you find a way of surviving without them.

Friendship Quotes

Sometime you try and ignore the obvious and shield yourself from the blunt truth that some people are truly clueless to how much they hurt you.

Friendship Quotes

Having a soulmate is not always about romance. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.

Friendship Quotes

A best friend is the one person you can't stay mad at for too long, because you have too many things to talk about!

Friendship Quotes

Best friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.

Friendship Quotes

If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors.

Friendship Quotes

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

Friendship Quotes

I hope you have enjoyed these Friendship Quotes.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com