Happy New Year Cards 2

"Happy New  Year" this is the most common phrase to send our best wishes on this day, below you are going to find it, but with beautiful images and quotes, choose the best one and surprise your friends, family and beloved people.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year Cards

Kind New Years Greetings. This new years day I send to you kind loving thoughts and greetings true.

Happy New Year Cards

Sincere New Years Greetings. If good wishes always come true, my most sincere I send to you.

Happy New Year Cards

Happy New Year. For everybody in the world whatever color their skin may be, whatever their religion may be, whatever their situation may be, good health, lots of love, of possibilities and... peace!!!

Happy New Year Cards

Sometimes we ask God WHY... for answers... we can never fathom. But just keep on trusting Him and one day the right time will come for us to understand it for he always knows best!!! Happy New Year

Happy New Year Cards

You're the reason I smile, you are the reason I smile first in the morning and your thoughts put me to sleep every night. You make everyday feel like a beautiful melody, i never want it to stop, cause it feels so right. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Cards

As we welcome in a new year i- just wanted to say thanks for being here for me in every way. I've learned a lot these past months and there's much to look forward to so here's to a happy new year and a great big "thank you"! Happy New Year

Happy New Year Cards

Wishing you: 12 months of success. 52 weeks of laughter. 365 days of fun. 8760 hours of joy. 525600 minutes of good luck and 31536000 seconds of happiness. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year Cards

Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead.!! Happy New Year.

Happy New Year Cards

You are the reason behind my smile and add to my joys by being beside me on this New Year. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year Cards

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy New Year Cards.

Have a nice day with www.imageslist.com