Happy Anniversary 1

Choose the best way to wish a Happy Anniversary from the selection we present below.

By the moon as I sit to seek your glory, the white roses I see, creates a new story, seasons are many, their reasons few. What remains is that I will always love you! Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

May the sunshine of happiness always break, out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage.

Happy Anniversary

May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship. For all the years of your lives! Happy Marriage Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

On this special day, best wishes go to you, that this wonderful love u share, last up lifetime through. Happy Anniversary to you my love.

Happy Anniversary

It is a great pleasure to congratulate two happy people. We wish your life to be full of love and understanding forever! Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary. I wish you both the best life can bring!

Happy Anniversary

That special day is here again the day we took our vows. You're just as special to me today as you still get me aroused.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart.

Happy Anniversary

To the beautiful couple in all the land. May your Anniversary be happy and grand. Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

Being married is like being in a battlefield. You have to always prepare yourself for the war. Happy Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary

Together is my favorite place to be! Happy 10 year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

I hope you have enjoyed these Happy Anniversary cards.

Have a nice day.