Friendship Quotes, part 5

When we think about the meaning of the word "Friendship", here there are some definitions: 
A person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard. 
A person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony. 
A person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile. 
A member of the same nation, party, etc.

All these are technical definitions, but if you think carefully, all of them are correct, so if you have an important person called Friend, surprise him or her with one of the Friendship Quotes that we present below.

Three things in life that, once lost, hard to build up. Friends respect trust.

Friendship Quotes, part 5

True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance, but not in heart...

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Who needs a Valentine with friends like you?

Friendship Quotes, part 5

I don't love you because you are my friend, you are my friend because I love you.

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Just had to send a special friend a wish for love and laughter. Happy Valentine's Day.

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Friendship every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my Special Friend.

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Happy Valentines to my online friends.

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Happy Valentine's  Day! To a friend who's always close to my heart!

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend!

Friendship Quotes, part 5

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

Friendship Quotes, part 5

Friendship is like a golden thread that binds two hearts... A feeling that keeps growing even when we are far apart... No matter where are... I want you to know, your're a friend I feel... Always close to!

Friendship Quotes, part 5

I hope you have enjoyed these Friendship Quotes.

Related Articles:


Have a nice day with ImagesList.com