Friendship Quotes, part 4

In this article you are going to find an amazing selection of friendship quotes that can help you to surprise all your friends and let them know how important they are in your life. Choose the one you like more and share it or send it.

No one can be friends after being lovers but if they are friends again after being lovers they are the best friends in the world.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

I get by with a little help from my friends.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

If someone ask me who is your best friend? I will simply say... "someone who'll never avoid me just because of someone else"..!

Friendship Quotes, part 4

As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have real ones.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

Friends give us the courage to lift the blinds on our hearts to open up and show what we generally keep hidden from the rest of the world.

Friendship Quotes, part 4

Our friendship is special to be treasured forever...!!! We are two of kind we do silly things which only you and I know what they mean! We share our pain... we laugh together!!! And when the going gets tough... we're there for each other...!!!

Friendship Quotes, part 4

Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if I enjoy having you in my life... I just smiled!

Friendship Quotes, part 4

I hope you have enjoyed these Friendship Quotes.

Related Articles:


Have a nice day with ImagesList.com