Christmas Quotes, part 3

If you are looking for a message as beautiful as this: "From the moment we met somehow I just knew... I've found a true friend, whom I can always tun to. You read my silence... Bring on my smiles and wipe my tears, I wish our friendship keeps growing through many more passing years! Thinking of you and wishing you... Merry Christmas" Just read the quotes we present below and you are going to find it.

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace... The gladness of Christmas give you hope... The warmth of Christmas grant you love... Merry Christmas

Christmas Quotes, part 3

For unto us a child is born, and the government will be on his shoulders and he will be called wonderful counselor, Mighty God Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Christmas Quotes, part 3

What is Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What is Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. Dr. Seuss.

Christmas Quotes, part 3

Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.

Christmas Quotes, part 3

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Christmas Quotes, part 3

Miles can never come in between us... You are always on my mind and in my thoughts! Thinking of you on Christmas...

Christmas Quotes, part 3

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all hear.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

A sprinkle of  stardust to wish you luck a star alight to shower with love may the joy of Christmas touch you a new. May all the hope be blessed on you... Merry Christmas.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world! Charles Dickens.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these Christmas Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com