Christmas Quotes, part 2

In this post you are going to find a great selection of images with interesting Christmas quotes, choose the best one and share it with the most important people in your life.

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

All i want for Christmas is you.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

Last Christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Christmas Quotes, part 2

From the moment we met somehow I just knew... I've found a true friend, whom I can always tun to. You read my silence... Bring on my smiles and wipe my tears, I wish our friendship keeps growing through many more passing years! Thinking of you and wishing you... Merry Christmas.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!

Christmas Quotes, part 2

We're not just doing this for us, we're doing it for the kids, for every kid who ever sat on Santa's lap.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

This moment, this day, this season, will never come again. Treasure it, and treasure your children, who make it special and memorable.

Christmas Quotes, part 2

Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What it Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more...

Christmas Quotes, part 2

I hope you have enjoyed these Christmas Quotes.

Have a nice day with ImagesList.com