Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

I you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, a husband or a wife, a fiance or a special person, surprise him or her with a romantic image, but if you want even more, here you have beautiful images of couples in love with the nicest poems or quotes.

Choose the best images for you and your special person and surprise him or her.

Image of a couple playing in the water with this message: You and I will be young forever.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

Draw of a couple in love, in black and white and with this message: When you truly love someone... you give everything you can an never expect a return...

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A dramatic image of a dry garden with the message... To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A lonely person at the beach and this quote: Someday, someone is going to thank you for letting me go.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A romantic couple, the moon with the shape of a heart and a beautiful message.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A young couple hugging and this message: I love the way you feel blushed in my arms.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

Image with jewelry and the message: Stay with me? Always.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A tender couple with this message: My boyfriend is an ass, just the way I like him.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A sad couple with a sad message.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A romantic couple in love hugging in black and white and with the message... Come what may... I will love you... Until my dying day.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A romantic couple in love with this message... If I could have one wish. I would wish to make up every day to the sound of your breath on my neck. The warmth of your lips on my check. The touch of your heart beating with mine. Knowing that I could never find the feeling with anyone other than you.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

A couple in love at the beach with the message... I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 4

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples in Love Quotes.
Have a nice day.