Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

Quotes of love are always amazing and a good surprise for people that you love. Below you will find a selection of romantic poems with beautiful images, all of them perfect for couples in love.

Image of love with glasses on the floor and this poem: You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A note of love that says: Forever is a long time. But, I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A romantic image with many trees and this poem: Never have I ever wanted someone as bad as I want you.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A couple in love with this quote: Some love one, some love two. I love one... that is you.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A beautiful image with an amazing poem: Never think about the past it brings tears. Don't think about the future it brings fears. Live this moment with a smile good and cheers.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A nice couple in love holding hands and this quote: I lost my heart, from the day,  you came in to my life... you hold me tight, in my thoughts... all the day and the night... I pray that all my life, I live with you because I just see you as my love and as my life...

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

Quotes of love are always amazing and a good surprise for people that you love. Below you will find a selection of romantic poems with beautiful images, all of them perfect for couples in love.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A romantic couple in love hugging in black and white with this poem: I just want to be with you.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A couple in love holding hands with this message: Hello, I've missed you quite terribly.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

A happy image of a couple in love in black and white with this message: I wish you were here, or I was there.

Couples in Love Quotes, part 3

I hope you have enjoyed these Couples in Love Quotes.
Have a nice day.